
What more can I say then you guys ROCK! I am so proud of all of you for your weight loss this week.
Jenny 6 lbs 4.3% (yes it's true)
Kristy 4 lbs 2.86%
Stacy 3.5 lbs 2.63%
Katie 3 lbs 1.66%
Darolyn 2.5 lbs 1.53%
DeDra 2 lbs 1.32%
Julia .5 lbs .34%
I asked Jenny what she did and she said that she drank lots of water and cut sugar.
Let's keep it going!
Jenny 6 lbs 4.3% (yes it's true)
Kristy 4 lbs 2.86%
Stacy 3.5 lbs 2.63%
Katie 3 lbs 1.66%
Darolyn 2.5 lbs 1.53%
DeDra 2 lbs 1.32%
Julia .5 lbs .34%
I asked Jenny what she did and she said that she drank lots of water and cut sugar.
Let's keep it going!
Yea I think she drank lots of water before she weighed in the first time :) Just kidding. Great Job Jenny. Wish it were me....
ReplyDeleteI love Katie's scale!!!!!
ReplyDelete