Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Ladies,
So I guess I will be the first to use this for my own personal gain. I need help. First, DeDra, is it in bad taste to buy a girl scout vest for my daughter to put her Junior Ranger badges on? She is so proud of them and I want to get her a vest or sash and the only thing I can find is girl scouts?

Secondly, I am so excited that my little Marissa is in a class with so many of the neighborhood kids. However, I do not have a babysitter for her. So, if anyone knows of someone who is nice and trustworthy and safe that would like to make a little extra dough for this year, that would be so helpful. She really is an easy kid, she eats a lot, but is sweet, fun and only marginally resembles a hyper active monkey. Thanks.

I am excited(sort-of) for biggest loser, I have been gaining and gaining and having a terrible time with motivation and perseverance, so hopefully I will be good.

1 comment:

  1. I think using a girl scout sash would be fine. I have some girl scout credits so give me a call.

    ReplyDelete