Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am ready to be the biggest Loser!

     This is me contemplating eating my third mint brownie for the night.  Why am I contemplating?  Because I just checked my email, and I want to be the Biggest Loser.
So here are my options.
  1. Eat half the brownie and give half to the Plumber
  2. DO Not Eat The Brownie
  3. Eat the brownie and gain a little more weight for Tuesdays weigh in
  4. Take the mint brownie over to Katie Burke
P.S. Does this count as my motivational thought?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you just ate the brownie. The plumber really did not deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was I thinking! I should of brought those brownies over next week! Oh and by the way- you SHOULD NOT be eating brownies at 11:00 pm at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stinking adorable, and of course bringing brownies to the neighbors is always such a nice gesture. Just for reference, my house is closer than Katies if you really need to unload some brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that is a cold sore. (Probably from eating to much sugar)

    ReplyDelete
  5. or kissing the plumber to much!

    ReplyDelete