Ok so I am very dismayed as I had a health assessment at my job this week. They give you a discount on your premiums if you do this. Anyway, to say the least I am depressed. I am obese. Yep that is right you heard it. OBESE. Based on my height and weight. So I was talking with Stacy Wise and we decided that instead of joining weight watchers (especially since I can teach the class myself) (take this out) that we are going to do a weekly weigh-in and keep the money for ourselves. (I took something out here but don't know what) Whomever loses the most percentage of weight that week will take the money. We will figure it out based on a percent like the biggest loser, so it is fair.
Subtract your current weight from your last week's weight. Divide that number by last week's weight. Multiply that number by 100. Example 175-170=5....5/175=.0285... ..0285x100= %2.85.
If you are interested in joining here are some of the stats: (subject to change from good ideas from you!)
*We will weigh in weekly on Thursday's at Katie's house on her scale. It measures to the .5. Only Katie will see your weight and then someone will do mine. Or however we want to arrange that- but it does need to be on the same scale.
* We will weigh in every Thursday morning between 10:00 - 11:00. If this time does not work then call Katie. The morning is better for a lower weigh in. YOU MAY NOT WEIGH IN NAKED!
* We will be collecting a month at a time. So $20.00 a month. This is to keep everyone motivated and to prevent you from not weighing in on a bad week! We all have them but need to keep going!
* The person who loses the most percentage of weight each week will win the $5.00 from each person participating. The more we have the more you can win! If the group gets large enough we could possibly think about a second and third.
* For help you can sign up for weight watchers online. Also, if you need me to show you anything about weight watchers I can. I have done it to many times to count. Or just do whatever you like to do to lose weight. South beach, Atkins, sugar busters, etc.
* You are required to post one motivational email a week. (ok not required but would be nice)
*Anyone is welcome to join- the more the merrier. Pass the word along and get an email address from them for me so we can get them invited to the blog for postings.
*Suggestions are always welcome!
Let's be the biggest losers on the block!
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL! Let's do this!
Subtract your current weight from your last week's weight. Divide that number by last week's weight. Multiply that number by 100. Example 175-170=5....5/175=.0285... ..0285x100= %2.85.
If you are interested in joining here are some of the stats: (subject to change from good ideas from you!)
*We will weigh in weekly on Thursday's at Katie's house on her scale. It measures to the .5. Only Katie will see your weight and then someone will do mine. Or however we want to arrange that- but it does need to be on the same scale.
* We will weigh in every Thursday morning between 10:00 - 11:00. If this time does not work then call Katie. The morning is better for a lower weigh in. YOU MAY NOT WEIGH IN NAKED!
* We will be collecting a month at a time. So $20.00 a month. This is to keep everyone motivated and to prevent you from not weighing in on a bad week! We all have them but need to keep going!
* The person who loses the most percentage of weight each week will win the $5.00 from each person participating. The more we have the more you can win! If the group gets large enough we could possibly think about a second and third.
* For help you can sign up for weight watchers online. Also, if you need me to show you anything about weight watchers I can. I have done it to many times to count. Or just do whatever you like to do to lose weight. South beach, Atkins, sugar busters, etc.
* You are required to post one motivational email a week. (ok not required but would be nice)
*Anyone is welcome to join- the more the merrier. Pass the word along and get an email address from them for me so we can get them invited to the blog for postings.
*Suggestions are always welcome!
Let's be the biggest losers on the block!
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL! Let's do this!
Katie Burke
You are so super cool, and such the blogger. I am way excited. I would totally love to do this. Yea. I will see you on Tuesday. Hooray Katie.
ReplyDeleteI'm IN, I am at my heaviest EVER, so thanks for making me get in gear.
ReplyDelete