skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shelbrooke Girls
Just a place to share, complain, or browse when we should be working and/or cleaning house.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Live Twice as Long
If you want to live twice as long,
eat half as much,
sleep twice as much,
drink water three times as much,
and laugh four times as much.
John H. Cable
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thintopia - Where the Shelbrooke girls can track their progress
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(24)
Quote of the Day
Food Diary at Livestrong.com
OK maybe I'm weird but I'm really kinda sad
Weigh to Go!!!
Be kind to your belly!
No title
Live Twice as Long
Keep a Food Diary
And the Contestants are....
Quote of the Day
ahhhhhhhh I'ts weigh in day.......
Quote of the Day
Cook Yourself Thin
Tracking our weight loss
Good-bye to Food Luncheon!
Pig out time is almost over!
Quote of the Day
Hi Ladies,So I guess I will be the first to use th...
Quote of the Day
I am ready to be the biggest Loser!
Quote of the Day
Thanks DeDra
New Running Shoes
Biggest loser in the neighborhood!
Contributors
DeDra
Jennybug
Katie
Kristy
Laraine Lawes
Tari and Keith
Trish Derrick
kac
stacybloom
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment