
Congrats to Kristy!! Our Biggest Loser this week!
She has lost a total of 7.5 lbs. !
Kristy -3.5 lbs 2.57 %
DeDra -2 lbs 1.34%
Darolyn -1 lb .62%
Katie -1 lb .56%
Jenny -.5 lb .37%
Julia -.5 lb .34%
Stacy 0 0% (stayed the same)
I know that some of you are discouraged. But we must persist. Remember this should be a lifestyle change not just a diet. Losing 1/2 lb is better then gaining a 1/2 lb. If you lose 1/2 lb for an entire year you would lose 26 lbs. Or we can keep going the way we were and gain 26lbs. So don't give up! We are in this together.
p.s. I asked Kristy what she is doing and she is following a book called "Flat Belly Diet". Basically it is 4 - 400 calorie meals a day and you must include certain food items with each meal. These particular items break down belly fat. Anyway, I am going to check it out.
Kristy -3.5 lbs 2.57 %
DeDra -2 lbs 1.34%
Darolyn -1 lb .62%
Katie -1 lb .56%
Jenny -.5 lb .37%
Julia -.5 lb .34%
Stacy 0 0% (stayed the same)
I know that some of you are discouraged. But we must persist. Remember this should be a lifestyle change not just a diet. Losing 1/2 lb is better then gaining a 1/2 lb. If you lose 1/2 lb for an entire year you would lose 26 lbs. Or we can keep going the way we were and gain 26lbs. So don't give up! We are in this together.
p.s. I asked Kristy what she is doing and she is following a book called "Flat Belly Diet". Basically it is 4 - 400 calorie meals a day and you must include certain food items with each meal. These particular items break down belly fat. Anyway, I am going to check it out.
Way to go Kristy!!!
ReplyDelete